I am a philosopher currently working as Kit-Fine Fellow (postdoctoral researcher) at Universität Hamburg in Germany. Before that I was a PhD student at the University of Birmingham, UK. My PhD thesis is called Structuring Reality – get in touch if you’d like to read it. At the moment I’m thinking about mostly metametaphysics and reality’s structure. My work in progress is listed below. Contact me if you’d like to read any of it.
(Forthcoming) ‘Metaphysical Interdependence’ in Jago, M. (ed) Reality Making (Oxford: Oxford University Press).
(2014) ‘Ontological Dependence’ in Oxford Bibliographies Online: Philosophy, http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780195396577/obo-9780195396577-0203.xml
Work in Progress and Under Review
- A paper on the connection between grounding and metaphysical explanation
- A paper about Lewisian naturalness
- A paper surveying the options for antirealists about grounding
- An argument for fictionalism about grounding
- A response to the operator problem for irrealists about fictional entities
- A paper about hyperintensionality (with Darragh Byrne)