(Forthcoming) ‘Metaphysical Interdependence, Epistemic Coherentism and Holistic Explanation’ Bliss, R. and Priest, G. (eds) Reality and its Structure (Oxford: Oxford University Press).
(2016) ‘Grounding and Metaphysical Explanation’ Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society 116(3): 395-402.
(2016) ‘Metaphysical Interdependence’ in Jago, M. (ed) Reality Making (Oxford: Oxford University Press), pp. 38-55. (Final draft)
(2016) ‘Discerning the Structure of Reality’ The Philosopher’s Magazine, 74, pp. 71-75. (Final draft)
(2014) ‘Ontological Dependence‘ in Oxford Bibliographies Online: Philosophy, http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780195396577/obo-9780195396577-0203.xml
Work in Progress and Under Review
- ‘Metaphysical Explanation’ for the Routledge Handbook of Metametaphysics (edited by Ricki Bliss and James Miller)
- ‘Partial Order’ for the Routledge Handbook of Metaphysical Grounding (edited by Mike Raven)
- Review of Karen Bennnett’s Making Things Up for Analysis
- A paper about structure and explanation (under review)
- A paper on antirealist approaches to grounding (under review)
- Grounding, Metaontology and Metametaontology
- A paper on fictionalism about grounding (under review)
- A paper on irrealism about fictional characters
- Is Hyperintensionality Worldly? (with Darragh Byrne)