(forthcoming) ‘Questions and Answers: Metaphysical Explanation and the Structure of Reality’ Journal of the American Philosophical Association. (Final draft)
(2018) ‘Metaphysical Interdependence, Epistemic Coherentism and Holistic Explanation’ Bliss, R. and Priest, G. (eds) Reality and its Structure (Oxford: Oxford University Press).
(2016) ‘Grounding and Metaphysical Explanation’ Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society 116(3): 395-402.
(2016) ‘Metaphysical Interdependence’ in Jago, M. (ed) Reality Making (Oxford: Oxford University Press), pp. 38-55. (Final draft)
(2016) ‘Discerning the Structure of Reality’ The Philosopher’s Magazine, 74, pp. 71-75. (Final draft)
Book Reviews, Handbook Articles, etc.
(forthcoming) ‘Is Building Built?’ Analysis symposium on Bennett’s Making Things Up
(forthcoming) ‘Metaphysical Explanation’ in Bliss & Miller (eds.) Routledge Handbook of Metametaphysics.
(forthcoming) ‘Partial Order’ in M. Raven (ed.) Routledge Handbook of Metaphysical Grounding.
(2018) ‘Review of Karen Bennett’s Making Things Up’ Philosophy 93(4): 581-586
(2014) ‘Ontological Dependence‘ in Oxford Bibliographies Online: Philosophy, http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780195396577/obo-9780195396577-0203.xml
Work in Progress and Under Review
- A paper on fictionalism about grounding (under review)
- Grounding, Metaontology and Metametaontology
- A paper defending modal fictionalism against an objection
- A paper on irrealism about fictional characters
- Realism, Antirealism and Metaphysical Explanation in the Philosophy of Mind (with Darragh Byrne)
- Is Hyperintensionality Worldly? (with Darragh Byrne)